Accommodation and meal supplements are in EURO per unit, per day and are inclusive of all taxes and service charges in accordance with and governed by Cyprus Law.
All studios can take additionally one extra bed and one baby cot and all one bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartments can take two extra beds and one baby cot.
1. The reservation process is available only in English.
2. The reservation process is only available in Euros.
3. The reservation process includes three (3) steps:
Step 1: Availability & Prices | Step 2: Reservation Review | Step 3: Confirm Reservation Request
4. The reservation request is finalised in step three (3) of the reservation process by clicking "Confirm Reservation". Please note that you will receive either a Reservation Confirmation Email or a Reservation Request Confirmation email.
When receiving a Reservation Confirmation email
, then your booking is automatically confirmed. A guest can retrieve the history of his/her reservation by clicking "Booking History". However, when receiving a Reservation Request Confirmation email
, then your booking is NOT
confirmed and an email reply will be sent to you as soon as possible (within a maximum of 48 hours) by our reservations department. All bookings requests are subject to availability by our reservations department.
5. After the confirmation of your reservation request, the guest has the right either to cancel (please read the cancellation policy below) or to amend his/her reservation by clicking “Booking History" and choosing the corresponding option. This is only available by signing up on to our website.
6. For groups and/or wedding bookings, please note that if members of the party are on an All-Inclusive basis, then it is our hotel's policy that all other bookings must be on the same board basis in order to be accepted.
1. Deposit at the time of booking:
a. For one (1) night stay, a 30% deposit is required
b. For two (2) to six (6) nights stay, a deposit of one (1) night is required
c. For seven (7) nights stay or more, a deposit of three (3) nights is required
2. All accounts must be settled prior to departure.
3. All major credit cards are accepted. No personal cheques.
4. Please note that the credit card used to pay for the deposit must be presented at the reception upon arrival for clarifications. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. For other methods of payment, please contact our Reservations Department prior to your arrival.
Complaints received after departure will not be accepted by the management. Please inform us during your stay of any complaint you may have in order to rectify the problem.
1. No cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled more than 7 days before the arrival date, during the winter season (November until March).
2. One (1) day cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled 7 or less days before the arrival date, during the winter season (November until March).
3. No cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled more than 21 days before the arrival date, during the summer season (April until October).
4. Three (3) days cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation cancelled 21 or less days before the arrival date, during the summer season (April until October).
Due to the nature of our business, Aliathon shall not provide for the right of withdrawal as set out in Article 15, paragraph (ib) of the related laws of Republic of Cyprus, N.133(I)2013
: 14:00 hrs / Check out
: 12:00 noon. A late check out room can be arranged, subject to availability, at an extra charge and payable at the reception.
All information is in English and therefore any booking request and/or any enquiry through this website will be in English language. Most importantly, at the time of reservation, all names must be entered in English letters, as they appear on your travel documents, passport and/or identity card. However, email correspondence can also be sent in Greek language by using the Contact Us section of this website.
Compliance with Laws
Anyone using this website shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus (e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007
& CTO Travel Agencies - Laws/Regulations/Guidelines
) and foreign authorities relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site
Terms & Conditions that apply for any bookings made direct from our Hotel’s website shall be construed in accordance with and Governed by Cyprus Law.
The Hotel reserves the right to change the rates without any prior notice.
ALIATHON TOURIST ENTERPRISES LTD
Company Registration Number: 38354 - Company VAT number: 10038354R
Licensed by Cyprus Tourism Organization (CTO) and Member of Cyprus Hotel association (CHA)
Aliathon Holiday Village Class A’ – CTO official Classification